Friday, January 20, 2012

Pink/Purple FOTD and Lens Review - EOS Pop C Green


A typical Lycanthropica face that I make daily.

Hello everyone! I went to a friends birthday picnic last Sunday and did a quick make up job to wear as it was going to be hot and possibly rain I didn't want anything too la-di-da.


Pink and purple is so my standard go to look lately and now with the blue fringe I have been doing blue or teal eyebrows. Since much eating was to be done (I had baked cupcakes) I went for a toned down pink lip.




-On My Face-
Face: SK-II moisturiser
OCC Tint - Y1
Illamasqua Blush powder - Lovers

Eyes: TFSS
Sugarpill Eyeshadow - Tako, Poison Plum & Dollypop
Afterparty on eyebrows
Eyeko Graffiti Eyeliner pen - Purple
Eyelashes from ebay
MAC Haute & Naughty Mascara

Lips: Mac Lipstick - Gaga 1Viva Glam
Lenses: EOS Pop C. Dark G204 Green

- Lens Review -

EOS Pop C. Dark G204 Green



These are really comfortable lenses, 38% water, they feel way better.
They are enlarging but only 14.5 mm diameter so not like some bigger pairs that are less comfy.
These blend fairly well with my natural colour and I don't find the black outsides to overbearing.
I got these from Kiwiberry1 and the cost $20US which is a steal but they don't seem to have them listed on their site at the moment in the dark green.

I love these as they are natural looking but still a bit insane, I am not really a fan of lenses that are too normal looking or too dark. These are a nice midpoint.



Here is just a pic to say I LOVE MY HAIR RIGHT NOW hahaha :)

Also pictured is one of my fav headbands

7 comments:

CottonCandyINK said...

love your hair and makeup, so different

Cassykins said...

Pink works so well on you, I'm jealous. It's just so hard to make it not look like eye disease, but you do it!

Lycanthropica said...

Thanks :) I try to get a level of different but not psycho

Lycanthropica said...

aww thanks, but you can wear blue so well where I sort of look punched in the eye hahaha!

Cassykins said...

Fair enough. If we were closer we could go out together and look like cotton candy!

Lycanthropica said...

haha yeah, I could be jealous of your gingerness up close hahaha :)

Vulcan_Butterfly said...

I do really enjoy the pink and blue hair on you, it really suits your skintone. Those lenses make your eyes look HUGE!