Friday, November 14, 2014

I'm back and I made a quick movie!

Jeez I haven't posted in forever.

Mostly because my life has been an insane bunch of insane things happening one after the other.
Also because I lost my job (was made redundant) and decided to change careers.
So the last year I have been studying to become a librarian! It's been very full on as they condensed what used to be two years into one year so most of my spare time has just been studying

I only have two weeks left so I should be back to blogging shortly but for now I thought I would share this video.

I had a subject, Promote literature and reading. We had to make a blog and promotional activity for a certain topic. I picked graphic novels and decided to promote it with a video.

It's sort of funny so I thought I would share it here. It's a bit of a rush job as I did it all in one day but still funny. Plus I LOVE my wig.


I hope you are all going good.
Do you read comics? If so what ones?

No comments: