Wednesday, February 16, 2011

NOTD - OPI Suede Suzi Skis in the Pyrenees

Ahh look at it, So lovely and Suede-y! I really love this colour, it's depth and complexity is awesome whilst not having one million different colours in there.



It looks really granite-ish and very suede.


All these pictures were taken inside my office which has fluros overhead but a lot of natural light too. The only thing about this polish that is annoying is that the awesomeness of it doesn't last very long, maybe a few days if you go easy on it. After that the natural wear and tear on your nails buffs the suede down to a matte and eventually a bit shiny.


This picture is a blurry one(sorry) but I wanted to include it to show the other great thing about this polish. It's really multi shaded, in different light it can look nearly black or very light grey.

Despite it's short nail life I still love this polish.
It dries SOOOOO fast it's not a problem to pop on another coat every few days.
The formula goes on great too. I would love to try a matte top coat over this but don't have one.
If anyone has tried a matte top coat over OPI Suede colours I would love to know how it went.

No comments: